Truthfully, You get so much more with me as your DJ instead of just what's included in a "package."
I am honest and forward because I prefer Friends instead of clients.
As You can see, I personally make sure and guarantee that every Wedding that I DJ is a phenomenal success!
Everyone has a blast and all of my clients become friends. That's why I LOVE what I do. Imagine having a Personal Friend there to get everyone excited and involve. This doesn't mean I act like a clown. It means that because I Love the correlations between Songs and Time as well as dancing and involving people, Guests feel inclined to want to be a part of it.
How much do I charge? On an average my Wedding Receptions are $899. I could charge more but I believe in "Selling a better product at a cheaper price." Let me know if you know what movie that's from. =)
Some people have bigger weddings and some smaller. Some Ceremony sites are easier to set up at than others. So the proce depends on your situation.
Click here to Download a current "Price Sheet" for my services, but CALL ME and talk to me. We're ALL individuals and again: I LOVE what I do.
*Please do not hesitate to call and explain to me your budget and expectations.
Ialso DJ all over the USA now and we can figure out a fair priice for travel as well. - Dave
Awesome Reception!! Package - $849
* 4 Hours of Reception Music and Event Coordination
* Stereo Speaker System (2,000 watts)
* Cordless Microphone
* Travel and Backup Equipment
* Dance Floor LED Lighting
* Unlimited Personal and Online Planning Sessions
* Full DJ and MC Services including Customized Music and Activities
* Complete Vendor Coordination During Your Entire Wedding
* $2,000,000 Liability Insurance
1. You will immediately have full access to Online Planning Tools.
* (This will give you ideas for the important dances during your wedding and maybe even remind you of songs that you might have completely forgotten about. You can create, save and update song request lists as many times as you want.)
* Please remember that online planning is not required since You, Your Fiancé and Dave willhave a full planning session together where he can help lead you through and even give you song ideas to choose from.
2. You will also have as many planning sessions as you need while creating the perfect soundtrack for your wedding via telephone, online or
in person with Dave.
* This is usually done within a 1-hour planning session, but you can take as much time as you want. There is no rush when choosing the perfect songs for Your Wedding. (Dave actually follows Pop music and knows the hits of the past, present and future and is willing to help you out with ideas if you would like him to.)
3. DJ Dave Awesome will be your personal liaison between you and your caterer, photographer, videographer, Reception site coordinator and all of the other vendors who are a part of your wedding. After all of your decisions are made and your planning is completed, Dave will create and bring copies of a complete Wedding Reception timeline so that everyone is on the same schedule.
4. You will have DJ Dave Awesome as an enthusiastic MC to lead all of the events and activities, DJ all of the music that you and your fiancé requested and LED lights filling your dance floor during the entirety of your reception.
* Requests are welcomed
* Line Dances and Popular activities are actually taught by Dave to everyone.
Wedding Reception and Ceremony
The Whole Package!! Package - $999-1099
*This includes everything that's in the Awesome Reception!! Package
Plus (Chose Either Option (A or B):
A. 30 minutes of Ceremony Music including a hand held Microphone and Complimentary Cocktail Hour Music if taking place in the same room or next to the Room where the Reception will be taking place. ($999)
B. 30 minutes of Ceremony Music including a hand held Microphone and Complimentary Cocktail Hour Music if taking place in a separate location where the Reception will be taking place. ($1099)
$50 DISCOUNT if the Wedding Ceremony and Reception will be taking place in the same exact room.